Website www.DOROPU.com (Site), including all information, tools, mobile application and services, is operated by DOROPU Sdn. Bhd. (1234475-X) (“DOROPU.com”, Doropu, we, us and our) and is made available to you in accordance with the following terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”).
Doropu has the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any further reference to you. This page, together with the documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (each a Product) listed on our website doropu.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) to you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, then you may choose not to access to our Site or use any of the services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Product(s) and/or using any services from the Site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products and/or using any services from the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
DOROPU reserves all rights to add, modify and remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time with or without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions periodically for any applied changes. Your continued use of our Site shall signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on our Site or in respect to our website constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us, including but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms and conditions.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to Doropu Sdn. Bhd. (1268478-X), of V02-3A-08, Lingkaran SV Sunway Velocity, Jalan Peel, 55100 Kuala Lumpur., trading as doropu.com and its subsidiaries, associates and officers, unless otherwise stated.
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Product ordered by you on the Site. By agreeing to order a Product and using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- “Account” means the account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site;
- “Acknowledgement” means our acknowledgement of your Order by email;
- “Business Day” means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Malaysia;
- “Confirmation of Order” means our email to you, in which we accept your Order in accordance with clause 8.8 below;
- “Contract” means your Order of a Product or Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which we accept in accordance with clause 8.8 below;
- “Customer” means individual who places an Order on the Site;
- “Liability” means liability in or for breach of contract, Breach of Duty, restitution or any other cause of action whatsoever relating to or arising under or in connection with this Agreement, including, without limitation, liability expressly provided for under this Agreement or arising by reason of the invalidity or unenforceability of any clause of this Agreement; and;
- “Breach of Duty” means the breach of any (i) obligation arising from the express or implied terms of a contract to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill in the performance of the contract or (ii) common law duty to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill (but not any stricter duty).
- “Order” means the order and/or bidding submitted by you to the Site to purchase and/or bid a Product from us;
- “You” means the Customer who places an Order;
- References to “clauses” are to clauses of these Terms and Conditions;
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms and Conditions;
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall
- Include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
- References to “includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
These Terms and Conditions are our copyrighted intellectual property. Use by third parties – even of extracts – for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services’ is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
To place an order with doropu.com, you must be attained 18 years of age or above or have permission by a parent or guardian and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. By entering our Site, you also acknowledge and represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our Site.
CONTENT AND PRICING INFORMATION
The contents and materials on our Site are provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for decision-making without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the contents and materials on our Site is at your own risk. DOROPU shall not be responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or omission in the Site.
Our Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, may not be up-to-date and is provided for your reference only. We reserve all rights to change, modify and remove any of the contents and materials on our Site at any time with or without prior notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You aware and agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the changes in our Site.
Although we have made every effort to display the products, services and interior images as accurately as possible, the displayed colour of products, services, and interior images will depend upon your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor will accurately portray the actual colours and images of such images. We also do not guarantee that the quality and accuracy of the products and services, information and other materials that you purchased or obtained meet your expectations, or that any error in the products and services will be corrected and/or compensated.
Certain products and services may be available exclusively on our Site for limited time and/or quantities. You are aware that purchased products and services from DOROPU.com are subject to availability. Changing of products or service are not allowed.
Pricing, information, contents and materials of the products and services shown on our Site are subjected to change without prior notice. DOROPU.com reserves the rights to change, modify and remove any of the services/product(s) and/or the service/product information at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of us. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, pricing changes, suspension or discontinuance of the products and/or services, and we are not responsible for typographical error regarding the price or any other matters.
DOROPU.com reserves all rights, in our sole discretion, to limit or cancel any purchase of the products and/or services to any individual and/or household, order, geographic region or jurisdiction. These restrictions may include but not limited to products and/or services purchased by the same registered account, the same phone number account, or the same billing address or shipping address. DOROPU.com shall attempt to notify you by contacting your registered or provided an email address and/or contact number if your order cancellation occurs. We may also exercise such rights on a case-by-case basis.
DOROPU.com also reserves all rights to limit the quantities or discontinue any product or services on our Site that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, distributors or us. Any campaign for any product or service made on our website is void where prohibited.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders, transactions and Contracts made with us for the sale and supply of Products. When you submit an Order to us, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of the Products, this shall in any event constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or orally, are expressly waived and excluded.
- No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing and executed by us.
HOW A CONTRACT IS FORMED?
- When making an Order, you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your prospective Order before you submit it to the Site.
- Before placing your Order, you shall sign up an Account with us and top up and/or reload your eWallet accounts for the purchasing and/or bidding later.
If you are asked for details of a payment card, you must be fully entitled to utilise that card or account. The card or account must have sufficient funds to pay the full payment to us.
- Subject to the availability of the product, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, once you select the Product that you wish to Order, you will then be shown or told (on the Site) the charges shown are inclusive of GST(if any) and/or SST(if any) if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges. Unless otherwise stipulated on the Site, all charges are in the currency of Malaysia.
- You undertake and warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing and/or bidding the Product from us is correct, that the credits, credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to make full payment top up and reload your eWallet accounts. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
- When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you are subjected to these Terms and Conditions on the date you submit your Order. You are responsible to review the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the Product to you until we have accepted your Order. Unless expressly stated that we have accepted your order, an email, letter, fax or other forms of Acknowledgement of your Order by us is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the Confirmation of Order. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including but not limited to the unavailability of supplies or we may offer you an alternative Product (in which case we may require you to re-submit your Order first).
- Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your Order via Doropu’s Site, Doropu’s webpage (https://mobile.doropu.com) or mobile application (iOS & Andriod) where all the successful order are locked and save in the Order History as a “Confirmation of Order” which states acceptance of your Order by us.
- Our Confirmation of Order shall be deemed to come into effect when it has been despatched by us. Without affecting your obligation to pay us earlier, we may send an invoice to you at any time after we have accepted your Order. Until the time when we accept your Order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your Order. If we have cancelled your Order before we have accepted it, then we will promptly refund any payment already made by you to us for the order of the Product.
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact us via [email protected] or Doropu’s Live Chat at the Site immediately. However, guarantee will not be given that we will be able to amend, cancel, change or modify your Order in accordance with your instructions.
- In the event if you bought our product earlier and there is differences between the purchase price and the product’s final price (“price differences”), we will rebate the price differences by rebating the credits to your eWallet account B.
- A Contract will relate only to those Products that have been confirmed in the Confirmation of Order. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until we have sent a Confirmation of Order in relation to those Products.
- You must only submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes.
Account’s eWallet Usage and Maintenance
Activation of the Wallet accounts
You will be given eWallet account A and eWallet account B (‘Wallet accounts’) upon successful registration of your Account.
- eWallet account A: It shall be the account that reflects all your payment(s) made to Doropu under Clause 9.4 below.
- eWallet account B: It shall be the account that reflects all your collection of rebated credits, promo code(s), referral award(s), free giveaway and other additional benefit(s) provided by Doropu to you.
Usage of the Wallet account
Your Wallet accounts shall be used to make bidding and/or purchase of item(s) that is being sold at Doropu’s Site. The amount in your eWallet account A shall be deducted for your bidding and/or purchase of item(s) at Doropu’s Site. In the event that there is insufficient amount in your eWallet account A, the balance amount shall be automatically deducted from your eWallet account B. For the avoidance of doubt, the amount in your eWallet account B shall only be deducted and/or used when there is insufficient amount in your eWallet account A. All bidding(s) and/or purchase(s) made by you are NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
You may reload or top up the amount in the Wallet via internet banking services (FPX) and/or Boost eWallet and/or any other method that is being available at Doropu’s Site. You may debit your Wallet account with any amount at any time. All payment(s) made to top up or reload your Wallet accounts shall be NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. All the amount(s) shown and reflected in the eWallet account shall be deemed prima facie evidence unless shown and proved otherwise.
DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within seven (7) working days from the date of any Order which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery, unless you grant us ‘authority to leave’ pursuant to clause 9.5 below. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it. We shall not entertain any request from you if you are unable to provide us with the receipt within (duration).
- You may grant us an ‘authority to leave’ when placing your Order. If you do, you understand and agree that this authority to leave gives us and/or our selected couriers permission to leave the Order in question unattended by the front door – or, where applicable, at the reception or concierge’s desk – of the delivery address without obtaining a signature confirming delivery at the delivery location. In such circumstances, you understand and agree that by granting us authority to leave, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the Orders delivered and left unattended, and that this responsibility and liability transfer to you on delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some geographic locations. In this event, notice will be given through the contact details that you have provided to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver the Product in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges and shall be borne by you.
- Unless otherwise specified, all risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
- You must exercise due care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- You shall ensure that you are ready for safe receipt of the Product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
b) no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection without any refund and without any further notice.
We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- Once you have signed the delivery order, it signifies and concludes that you had received and confirmed that the product is in good conditions and all the liability and responsibility shall have transferred to you.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- DOROPU.com does not offer refund and exchange service. You acknowledge and agree that purchased and/or bidding of product and/or service requires payment in the full amount. No exchange will be offered/entertained after completing a transaction. It is your full responsibility to check all your order details before payment completion.
- All payment(s) made to top up or reload your eWallet account A is NON-REFUNDABLE and it shall be treated as irrevocable advanced payment(s) for your bidding and/or purchase of product(s) at Doropu Site later on.
- DOROPU.com reserves all rights to refuse or cancel any service to anyone for any reason at any time with or without prior notice.
- By submitting your personal information and credit/debit card, bank account or payment gateway account information, to our website upon account registration, information modification, product and/or service purchase and during contacting us, you acknowledge and agree that the submitted information is current, complete, valid, assessable and accurate. Once your order is accepted and processed by us, the amount for the your order will automatically deducted from your eWallet accounts in accordance with Clause 9.3 above.
- You also acknowledge and agree to promptly update your account and other information, including but not limited to; phone number, email address, credit/debit card(s) number and its expiration date to avoid from any error occurrence during completing your transaction and to enable us in contacting you regarding your registered account or order or any events relating to your account.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- At DOROPU, we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). We may collect (including but not limited) the following personal data when you visit our website:-
- Personal information which regards to your personal identity and background such as your full name, identity card, driving license or passport number, nationality, ethnic and race;
- Contact information such as billing and premises address, telco and fax numbers and email address;
- Payment information such as debit or credit card numbers, issuing bank, expiry date, the name of cardholder and other banking details;
- You understand and agree that your personal information, except credit card information, may be shared with, disclosed to, transferred unencrypted to or involved with:
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices of yours and our servers;
- As required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect safety, property or legal rights of users of our website, company or third-parties;
- Our fully or non-fully controlled and/or owned subsidiaries companies;
- We wish to also highlight that when you visit our website, our web servers may automatically recognise certain non-personally identifiable information about you such as domain name, access provider, IP address and browser language. Our website uses a browser feature known as cookies, which assigns a unique identification to your computer.
- The information collected from cookies allows us to provide a better service to you and improve the feature of our website in a variety of ways.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve company advertisement on our website or other websites you may visit. To accomplish this purpose,
- These companies may employ anonymous cookies and action tags to measure the advertising effectiveness. These companies also provide us the information which we use for marketing purposes.
- This Personal Data Protection Policy is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may withdraw your consent for the information collection, use and disclosure by contacting us at [email protected]
THIRD-PARTY TOOLS AND LINKS
- DOROPU.com may provide you with the access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control or input by us. By utilising such tools, you acknowledge and agree that we provide the access to such tools without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind and without any endorsement.
- DOROPU.com shall have no liability for whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of the third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through our website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tool is provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
Certain contents, products and services on our website may include third-party’s hyperlink; these hyperlinks may direct you to the third-party website that is not affiliated with us. DOROPU.com is not obligated for the information accuracy provided by the third-party website, and we do not warrant and will have any liability and responsibility for any materials, products and services in the third-party website.
- You acknowledge that certain third-party providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. Should you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, you acknowledge and agree that your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE)
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation (“Event of Force Majeure”), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
Either you or we may terminate the Contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor we shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from undertaking our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which contracts in relation to the performance of the Contract.
We use Cloudflare that offers Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Website Firewall (WAF), Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) and Modern TLS to provide security while transmitting information over the internet and maintaining the website.
Our website is hosted by DOROPU Sdn. Bhd. (1234475-X). The collected information from you will be stored in the data storage, databases and general application provided by DOROPU Sdn. Bhd., and secured with a firewall.
Should you choose the direct payment gateway as your payment method during purchase completion or during the process of reload/top up of the eWallet account, you acknowledge and agree that DOROPU Sdn. Bhd. shall encrypt your credit and/or debit card information with Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
To protect your personal, eWallet account, credit and/or debit information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the best industry practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, DOROPU.com follows all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted by the industry standards.
Any notice under a Contract shall be in writing and may be served by personal delivery or by pre-paid or recorded delivery letter or by email addressed to the relevant party at the address or email address of the relevant party last known to the other.
Any notice given by post shall be deemed to have been served two Business Days after the same has been posted if the recipient address is in the country. Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served when the email has been proved to be received by the recipient’s server. In proving such service, it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
ADVERTISING ON THE SITE
We shall use our reasonable endeavours to comply with any relevant regulations relating to the Site published by the Advertising Standards Authority.
We shall keep a record of your Order and these Terms and Conditions until six years after we have accepted your Order. However, for your future reference, we advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your Order, the Acknowledgement and the Confirmation of Order.
No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or the Contract.
If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or the Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or the Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us.
No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance to the laws of Malaysia. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
AMENDMENT TO THE GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any further reference to you. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted via online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Doropu.com Malaysia is operated by Doropu Sdn. Bhd., a company registered in Malaysia with number (1234475-X). Any international Credit Card Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our Payment Service Provider. The Site is operated by Doropu Sdn Bhd (“we”), a company registered in Malaysia at V02-31-08, Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity, Jalan Peel 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
You shall not in any way use the Site or submit to us or to the Site or to any user of the Site anything which in any respect which:
- is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
- is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- is inaccurate or outdated;
- may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
- may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade mark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- may be contrary to our interests;
- is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Website in relation to a particular part of the Website or the Website generally; or
involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
We reserve the right to terminate your registered account in DOROPU.com including the eWallet account and your use of our website for violating any of the prohibited use.
You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website which we make from time to time.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, SECURITY AND ACCURACY
Whilst we make our best endeavour to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we are not liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. We may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user.
We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you.
Whilst we make our best endeavour to ensure that information and materials on the Website are accurate, true and not misleading, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
The material contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Website shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICE
Once you register with the Website, you will be asked to create a username for, and allocate a password to, your Account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorised third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorised use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorised to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) your Account. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
You must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you. Any Accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require you to validate Accounts at registration or if we believe you have been using an invalid email address.
You can only register an Account with an address and a phone number which is non-repetitive. In the event if we found out that there is duplicity of address and/or phone number, we reserve the absolute right to terminate and/or suspend your Account. In avoidance of any doubt, all the order(s) made by you will also be rendered void.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account, if you are found to have any intentions or actions that disrupts the Website in any way.
When you register for an Account, and whenever you log on to your Account thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive, and to opt out of receiving, information emails (such as newsletters, information on offers, offers from our sister companies etc.). You are able to unsubscribe from such information emails at any time by logging in to your Account or by sending an email to unsubscribe.
Although we save the information relating to any order that you submit to the Website to purchase one of the products listed on the Website, you will be unable to directly retrieve this information for security reasons. You may access this information by logging in to your Account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed.
Except the relation to our contractual obligations to supply products and/or services following acceptance of order made via our website, neither we nor any of our directors, officers, employees, interns, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers, licensors or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any losses and damages whatsoever in any way connected with your use of our website.
You agree fully to indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees, interns, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers, licensors or other representatives from and against all liabilities against any injuries, losses, claims or any direct and indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of any of the products and/or services in our website, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content or any losses or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any product and/or service or any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the website, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. To the extent possible by law, in all cases other than in respect of services that we provide for a specific consumer (which shall be governed by its own contractual terms and terms of engagement), to the extent permitted by law.
We shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Site or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any such material for any: (a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses. For the avoidance of doubt, (b) to (l) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
If you enter into a contract with us by submitting an order for a product through the Site which is accepted by us in accordance with our terms and conditions, the relevant provisions of those Terms and Conditions relating to our liability and its limitation in relation to such a contract shall replace the limitation of liability provisions in clauses above.
Doro-Points is a customer loyalty program developed by DOROPU Sdn. Bhd. (1234475-X) (“DOROPU.com”, Doropu, we, us and our) in order to reward its loyal customer who has been accessing and using Doropu’s Site (such as, but not limited to: website, mobile application and services).
This Doro-Points is developed and fully operated by us. Your acceptance and use of the Doro-Points is subjected to the absolute discretion of Doropu.
The way to earn the Doro-Points is calculated by the total rebate amount of each item purchased by the customer at Doropu’s site.
Currently, the Doro-Points is equivalent to the ratio of 1:1 for the amount of Ringgit Malaysia being rebated and the amount of 1 Doro-Point. This convention rate is subject to changes and it is absolute discretion of Doropu and Doropu may or may not give any advanced noticed to the customers regarding the changes of the convention rate.
[Customer who bought an item with the price of RM 95.50 and the final price of the item is RM 75.25. Customer will receive the total rebate of RM 20.25 (RM 95.50 – 75.25). At the same time, customer will earn 20 Doro-Points into their Doro-Points Wallet.]
The Doro-Points earned will be credited straight to customer’s Doro-Points Wallet.
The Doro-Points will be expired after 1 calendar year from the date of the Doro-Point(s) is earned and will be deducted automatically without any notice to the customers.
Under normal circumstances, existing Doropu’s customer is not allowed to buy/transact in the New User/Customer Deal. However, Doro-Points member can use this Doro-Points as ticket/pass to buy/transact in the New User/Customer deal, subject to the full discretion of the Doropu. The benefits/deals will be updated in website from time to time for Doro-Points member to enjoy the benefit as loyal customer of the Doropu.
By using this Doro-Points, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by Doropu from time to time applicable in this company) which are legally binding.
No retrospective claim and/or refund is allowed under the program of Doro-Points.
The Doro-Points earned by the customer shall not exchangeable for other rewards, not refundable, not replaceable and not transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances, unless stated otherwise by Doropu in written.
Doropu shall has the absolute rights to suspend or blacklist any customer(s) which is not entitled to use Doro-Points as a form of payment(s) at Doropu’s Site.
Doropu reserves all it’s absolute rights and power to amend, alter or make any changes to this Doro-Points program without any further reference to the customers at any time.
DOROPU.com owns or has all rights to all contents including logos and all related names, design marks and slogans, wallpapers, icons, characters, artworks, images, graphics, photographs, music, texts, software and other materials on our website (content), and all HTML, CGI and other codes and scripts in any format used to implement our website (codes). The content and code of our website are protected by copyright.
Except as set forth above, you may not, unless prior written consent from DOROPU.com:
a) copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, re-publish, display for distribution to any third party for commercial purposes, or otherwise distribute any code or content from our website without the prior the written agreement of DOROPU.com;
b) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell and/or resell or exploit any portion of our website, use and access of our website, or any contact on our website through which our website is provided, without express written permission by us.
c) use our tools, services and/or products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose;
d) in the use of our website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to, copyright laws;
e) transmit any malware or malicious code, including but not limited to, viruses, worm, Trojans and bots;
Your failure to comply with this statement will constitute a breach of contract and violates our copyright. DOROPU.com shall take further action, including but not limited to, an immediate termination of your access to our Site, on such violation.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
Contracts for the supply of products formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions.
In the event of account termination by any party for whatsoever reason(s), all the credit(s), money and/or fund(s) available in the account shall not be refundable for whatsoever reason(s).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Website exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site to which the Website provides a link.
You must not without our permission frame any of the Website onto your own or another person’s website.We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of the Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
- You shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorisation;
- You shall not say anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies; and
- You shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case.
MALAYSIA LAW AND JURISDICTION
The information that published on our website is for the conveniences to our visitors. While we attempt to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve all rights to make corrections and changes to our website at any time with or without prior notice. We do not claim that the information shown on our website is appropriate to your jurisdiction and we do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our website will be accurate or reliable. You also acknowledge and agree that we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the products and/or services at any time without prior notice.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to the use of our website. The company disclaims all warranties, representations, and endorsements express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via our website, including but not limited to, all express and implied warranties such as warranty of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. DOROPU.com does not warrant that our website is virus-free, bugsfree or free of any harmful components. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that errors will be detected and fixed.
DOROPU.com does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed via our website. We do not have any duty to update and/or upgrade our website or modify the contents or codes and we shall not be liable for our failure in updating such information. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in our website before relying upon it.
DOROPU.com also makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-company website to which the user may be hyperlinked from our website. It is included solely for the convenience of the user, and we make no representations or warranties with regard to accuracy, availability, suitability or reliability of the information provided in such noncompany website.
Should you have any further inquiries regarding these Terms & Conditions of Use, kindly contact us at [email protected].